How to prevent congenital anomalies during pregnancy after 35 years
There are many babies with congenital malformations. Unfortunately, not all can be avoided. However, all women can reduce the risk of congenital malformations. This is by learning about healthy conditions and ways to have a healthy baby during pregnancy. In fact, there are many birth defects that can occur when a woman is pregnant.
1) Take folic acid every day. (400 micrograms (Mcg) on average).
2) See a health professional regularly.
3) Control diabetes.
4) Achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
5) Prevent infections.
6) Avoid alcohol, street drugs and tobacco.
7) Manage medications and control chronic diseases
8) Exercise and take a lot of rest