7 Natural Therapies to Unlock the Fallopian Tube and Restore Fertility
Although there are many causes of infertility, a fallopian tube blockage is often the reason that many women are unable to conceive. The fallopian tubes are the pathways through which the eggs reach the uterus, and if there is a blockage in these tubes, this can prevent this process from occurring. The following methods are natural ways to unlock these tubes and restore fertility.
1) Cleaning with a fertility diet
The fertility diet helps to clean the entire reproductive system and increase blood flow in the reproductive organs. The herbs in this cleansing regime are absorbed by the body and will act where they are needed. The cleansing of fertility creates a “clean slate” in the body that helps the body respond better and use other natural remedies.
This fertility diet cleans the food waste you need to avoid and synthesizes others that you need. The foods you should avoid are alcohol, cigarettes, non-organic meats and dairy products, processed foods, processed white seeds, white sugar, fried foods, soy foods. Regarding what you should eat, the following should be suitable for cleaning the fertility.
- Eat all organic vegetables.
- Eat low amounts of dairy products and make sure those you consume are organic.
- Eat fish at least three times a week.
- All types of red meat is recommended.
- Avoid chicken or chicken products.
- Seeds are also highly recommended
- Consume foods with high enzymatic proportions
- Avoid all refined sugars or fruit juices (unless it is freshly squeezed).
- Drink plenty of drinking water.
2) A fertility or abdominal massage
Massage is another natural therapy that could help improve the health of the fallopian tubes. The massage helps increase circulation and break adhesions. The massage offers an excellent non-intrusive option for women with pug fallopian tubes. You can do this therapy on your own.
- Lie on an exercise mat with your face up and a pillow under your lower back.
- Relax and apply almond, olive or lavender oil on your hands and apply massage movements to your pubic bone as the uterus is below this bone.
- Massage gently from low to low and pull your abdominal wall towards the belly button. Hold this position, count to 10 and release your hands. Repeat this 10 to 20 times.
- Do not do this if you are bleeding or if you are pregnant. Also, if possible, visit a massage therapist specializing in abdominal massage for best results.
3) Castor oil therapy
Castor oil treatment has been used for centuries to help solve healing problems in the body and especially the reproductive system. Applying these packets externally, positive benefits have been found.
A pack of castor oil is a rag soaked in castor oil that is placed on the skin to improve circulation and promote healing of tissues and organs under the skin. Castor oil therapy helps the fallopian tubes by softening the tissues and increasing circulation in the area.
Castor oil packets help heal the reproductive system by stimulating circulation and triggering the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is responsible for the elimination of metabolic waste, old cells and diseased tissue.
This is very important, especially if the clogged fallopian tubes may have been caused by ectopic pregnancy, sexually transmitted disease (STD), infection with past surgery, endometriosis, uterine fibroids or ovarian cysts.
4) Foods with antioxidants
Try to avoid things like animal meat because they contain hormones that can affect a woman’s hormones like estrogen. Replace with foods rich in antioxidants to promote healing. Foods rich in antioxidants are:
- Fresh fruits, vegetables (all kinds)
- Vegetable oils such as sunflower oil, coconut oil, olive oil.
- Tea, chocolate, soy, coffee and cinnamon are rich in flavonoids (a type of antioxidant).
- Carotenoids are plant enzymes that have antioxidant activity and can reduce the accumulation of free radicals in the body. Carotenoids can be stored by eating eggs, fruits and red-yellow vegetables such as carrots, mangos, peppers, papayas, citrus fruits, spinach, etc.
5) Stop drinking and smoking
The blockage of the fallopian tubes occurs most often when you stress excessively. So you need to improve the quality of your life to be on the right track to naturally unblock the fallopian tubes.
Alcohol and smoking are considered primary factors for such diseases and are important for repair by permanently abandoning these habits. Not only will this action improve fallopian tube conditions, but it will also improve the health of your body, your nails, your hair, your teeth and even your skin.
If you are a regular smoker or alcoholic, it is high time to start making efforts and stop completely.
Meditation will help reduce stress levels and promote general healing. As an additional tip, do not forget to start meditating with a brief session consisting of breathing exercises and relaxation techniques.
Even if you only spend a few minutes, meditation will provide you with positive energy to start your day and reduce stress. Stress reduction means less damage to inflamed and blocked tubes.
7) Vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential for iron absorption. It has the ability to improve immunity and can fight infections. If you suspect that the cause of the fallopian tube blockage is an infection, vitamin C can help you overcome it.
It is easy to get vitamin C from food sources, especially when you like citrus fruits. Eat as many oranges, lemons and grapefruit as possible.
In addition to these fruits, you can try strawberries, broccoli and green peppers to treat yourself with a good vitamin C.