5 helpful tips on using the phone during pregnancy
Mobile phones such as microwaves and other X-ray machines (hair dryers, radios, etc.) emit radioactive waves of different forces that are dangerous for living cells that come into contact with them by increasing the temperature inside the skin or by changing the composition of the DNA. Here are some tips you can follow when you are pregnant and want to use a cell phone.
- Avoid making or receiving long calls.
- Use earphones: Connected earphones will keep the cell phone away from your body; or put the phone in hands-free mode instead of a direct contact when you call.
- Keep your phone away from your body: when you do not use it, you can keep it in your wallet, or the bag but not in your pocket and at night keep the phone on your table.
- Do not answer calls when the network is bad: the lower the reception is, the more your phone needs to use energy to transmit; and the more energy it uses, the more radiation is emits. Dangerous radio waves enter your body. Ideally, you should only use your phone with a full network and good reception.
- It is better to communicate via messages than calls.