12 reasons why every woman should love the use of female condoms
Not very known and still little used, the female condom remains one of the safest and least restrictive methods of contraception for women. Light on this unknown method…
1) The female condom is the most adapted to the morphology of the vagina.
2) It is both a contraceptive and a protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
3) Composed of a thin polyurethane or nitrile sheath (to avoid allergy problems with latex), the female condom is equipped with a flexible ring at each end. The inner ring, located on the closed side, is used to insert and maintain the condom. The larger outer ring covers the external genitalia.
4) Lubricated, and thinner than the male condom, it is also for single use.
5) This condom is now the only method of female contraception that protects against STD (herpes, hepatitis B virus, AIDS virus …).
6) Moreover, the female condom does not require the approval of the male partner because it can be put in place easily a few hours before intercourse.
7) Its efficiency rises to 99.2% for a systematic and correct use.
8) Stronger than the male condom, so it’s less prone to rips.
9)It prolongs intimacy, since it is not necessary to remove it immediately after ejaculation.
10) Wider than the male condom, it does not compress the penis.
11) Finer, it allows a better tactile sensation.
12) The outer ring, by rubbing on the clitoris, would reach orgasm more quickly.