10 surprising tips to limit overweight during your pregnancy
During pregnancy, you gain weight and that’s normal. But if getting fat when you are pregnant is a necessity, it is still not advised to take too many pounds, which would be harmful to your health and that of the baby. If you are afraid of the pounds, rest assured. Here are our 13 tips to avoid growing too fat, but also for living your pregnancy serenely, without the weight becomes an obsession.
1) Eat twice as good and not twice as much
A pregnant woman should not decide alone to start a diet during pregnancy, except those prescribed by the doctor during the occurrence, for example, of gestational diabetes.
2) Watch yourself and diversify your diet
3) Do not deprive yourself or restrict your diet to avoid deficiencies for the foetus and the future mother
4) A healthy and balanced diet is recommended
Increase the consumption of certain essential nutrients for the growth and development of the foetus such as milk and dairy products.
5) Reduce the consumption of tea and coffee and drink water at will
6) Have a real breakfast and do not skip meals
7) Bread and other cereal foods, potatoes and vegetables are recommended at each meal according to your appetite
8) Consume 5 fruits and vegetables each day
9) Consume fruits in the form of squeezed or sugar-free fruit juice at breakfast or drip
10) Do not snack between two meals
- For more advice or talk to a doctor, GiftedMom is at your service. Just send MOM followed by your question not SMS to 8566 (free) or download GiftedMom App on playstore.